Oh, to be in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Baldwin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just talked to my better half, aka MizB, this afternoon. The hambugers and potato salad are made, the steaks are all seasoned and the BBQ beans just need heating. They should be heating the grill up about now.

Is there something wrong with picture. I spent the weekend in a swimming pool working on confined water skills with Advanced and OW students. And I'm fixing to go get on the riding mower and cut this hayfield of a yard. I had dinner with friends that are heading down to the house on Wednesday.

I guess the good part is knowing that she will be having a nice cookout with friends tonight and going diving on her birthday tomorrow.

Hey Jim I know of at least 3 students who were glad you were not in Cozumel this weekend!! Thanks for all the tips and info on Cozumel. We are counting the days as well. Let us know if you need us to take anything down for you.

Hey Jim I know of at least 3 students who were glad you were not in Cozumel this weekend!! Thanks for all the tips and info on Cozumel. We are counting the days as well. Let us know if you need us to take anything down for you.

With the new Spyke phone I can call call as much as I want for free so I can hear how good the food and the diving is I just can't quite smell the food on the grill or see the newest pictures.

I guess I'll keep busy the next couple of weeks packing for the liveaboard trip to the Caymans the first part of July, doing my fulltime job and teaching.

I have a feeling there might just be another road trip in the plans around the first of August. I love that cheap diesel in Mexico.

By the way, I really enjoyed diving with ya'll this weekend. I'm looking forward to our Florida trip.

Jim, quit telling us how much fun Donna is having. It was 110 in our kitchen yesterday.
Happy, Happy Birthday Donna!! :D

Thanks Dave,
I am packing the dry bag and camera and on the way to Caleta. Jeremy at LU has two full boats today. Don't work too hard in that heat, it may lead to a sudden trip south. Rember the invitation is always open. Give my hellos to your wife and girls.
Donna

Rough life, Donna... but somebody has to do it, right? Good for Jeremy, TWO boats at this time of the year is excellent! (How was his Cocos trip... hopefully he got some nice video and didn't have it flood... the owners of that old cam & housing are curious...:wink:)

Enjoy the island life!

We had a wonderful day at Columbia and then the C-53:confused:. I know I don't like wrecks but today the sardines were spawning and you could swim into a cloud of them and disappear with you and a giant grouper in the middle with them all around. It was just too cool. Another day in paradise!

Sandrah,
Jeremy had a great time with the sharks. I haven't seen any pics yet but think I would have heard about a flood. He has been super busy. He took off last night for the BBQ but the day before and again today, 2 full boats in the morning, 1 boat afternoon, OW student class in late afternoon and then a night dive. I don't know when he will get a break but it sure is great for business during low season. Make sure you let me know when you guys are comming so I can be sure to book a spot.

MizB (Donna)

Attachments

• DSC00562.jpg
    DSC00562.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC00560.jpg
    DSC00560.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 28
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom