Oh Yeah. Another Canadian Has Jumped In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DarkHorse

Reaction score
I've been smashed up doing other sports and decided I needed something with less impact but just as much fun.

I took up diving a couple years ago and loved it.

Problem is, my dive buddy moved and I don't get to dive as much as I want. I'm in the middle of solving this prob. I'm getting geared up this winter and I'm hoping to get out and meet some divers from my area (Burlington ON). I'm still relativly new to the sport and am always looking to learn more.

And welcome to the Scuba Board. Fun place to learn, connect, argue, etc... :hi:

There is a really good deal on a Singles Dive Trip this January, if you're interested. click on this link...

http://www.scubaboard.com/t40404/s.html :bandito:

:cheers:
don

Welcome to the Board from another Canuck!

Be sure to check out the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks section.

Diverlady :slam:

Hi! Always good to see another Canadian on the board. I think you'll find there are quite a few of us around the GTA.

Glad you find us. Like previously mentioned, there are alot of Canadians on the board and alot in the GTA

ChrisRed - Supposedly there are a bunch of wrecks in the Oakville/Burlington area, off Bronte harbour and 16 Mile Creek marina.

The LDS owner in Oakville is trying to chart their locations.

I wouldn't get any closer to Hamilton than that. I hear bad stuff about it. Weird sicknesses and stuff. :eek:ut: :yuck:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom