Ohhhh, so this is Scubaboard.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roughwaterjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My good buddy Terry, who subscribes to about 500 internet scuba sites by the way, keeps mentioning the Scubaboard. I looked, I read, I joined. I'm a squeaky clean newbie to this board, but I have 100+ cold, murky, surf fighting dives under my weight belt.

Terry and I usually try to dive once or twice a week year round in San Diego and always welcome others on our dives. If you dive in So-Cal and I don't know you, let's fix that.

I'm still searching the nooks and crannies of this site, trying to find my way around and disturbing the dust as I find out where I can go and what I can do. I don't have much of a presence here yet, we'll see how that changes in the future.

John

Welcome to the friendliest board on the Net, Scuba or otherwise. I hope you learn as much and meet as many fine friends as I have. Jump in, the posting is fine!

Welcome to the board! It is a great place.

Joe

Welcome, John, from a fellow Californian :sunny who does not have the gear nor the temperament to dive as much as you do in the chilly Pacific :frosty:!

You will enjoy the "famous" ScubaBoard :luxhello:! The people are helpful (mostly) and there is a lot to learn here!

Jennifer

Hey there, welcome to the boards! I've been a member here for awhile, but haven't posted for a long time! I hope you have a great time here! Happy diving!

Kayla

Welcome! Be sure to check out the SoCal section of The California Kelp Divers Thread. Hope to see you diving.

Welcome to a very friendly place (most of the time)... with lots of information available.

I'm sure you'll soon discover just how much fun it is!

Hi Krowsea,

Welcome to SB.

Diverlady

Howdy John! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom