ok guys what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underwasser bolt:
good catch on spelling; posted a bit more but got "lost" in June. Does not effect or affect what I wear, however, or what I where.

You don't wear underwear on a boat! And not nuthuggers, please.

Just one more observation before I head out, a guy asks what to wear under his wetsuit and look at all the women with opinions, give an opinion on what they should wear and they get all fussy. My, my, a double standard it seems. It would seem "nuthuggers" at least as appropriate as big butt huggers, you would think? Rhetorical question of course, not expecting logic from the --never mind.

N

Nemrod:
Just one more observation before I head out, a guy asks what to wear under his wetsuit and look at all the women with opinions, give an opinion on what they should wear and they get all fussy. My, my, a double standard it seems. It would seem "nuthuggers" at least as appropriate as big butt huggers, you would think? Rhetorical question of course, not expecting logic from the --never mind.

N

All i wanna do is not wear a speedo:D

Hey, wear what you want...

Can't be as bad as the guy with the.... well, I don't want to get in trouble for saying it so I'll just say his manly bits were divided in two by his wetsuit, creating an interesting and obvious effect, pointed out by his fellow Air Force buddies. This was on the last dive I was on, and.... oh the humanity.

I just wear my boxers. Just remember to keep the front buttoned...lol

bookboarder:
Hmmmm... I wonder at what point one becomes 'walrus' material. LOL. I'm 5'3" and weigh between 115-120 lbs. BUT, I'm very pale, so I feel walrus-esque at all times. I wear a bikini, but now I'm thinking I should wear long johns so I don't frighten anyone.

Just try to frighten me. I dare ya. :D

but while I'm here, cast a vote for the bike shorts, but padded (in case my next seat isn't)

Nemrod:

N

"...not expecting logic from the..."

Are you trying to stir the pot again Nemrod? You're a mischievious little devil, aren't you? Nothing can bother me today. I went diving yesterday and I'm just heading out the door today...350lbs in my leopard-print G-string. :rofl3:

I wear ordinary swim truncks with the undercarriage cut to prevent chafe. I perfer to think that that my 225lbs looks like a seal rather than a walrus (I am short for my height, at least according to the doc), but I really don't give a rats a&* what others think. If I am looking for a dive buddy, I am going to look at their underwater skills, demeanor and how they set up their gear, not how they look. Got past that stage about 30 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom