Okinawa Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trainee

Registered
Reaction score
I am putting together a diving trip to the Okinawa / Southern Japan area, and looking for advice re: where to go. Any ideas, about dive sites or English-speaking dive shops? Unfortunately I do not speak any Japanese, and I have to rent dive equipment. My biggest concern is cost, in terms of diving, renting equipment, and accomidation. I am a PADI DM.

Thanks your your help.

Hey Trainee,

If your looking for info on Okinawa diving ck out the local Okinawa forum www.goatdawgs.com You will also find many folks here who have either been here or live here on Oki. Cant go wrong w/ ReefEncounters they are a full servise travel arangement dive shop and dive ops. Plus the GoatDawgs would love t o dive w/ new folks! PM me for more info.

Give Doug Bennett at Reef Encounters or Rich Ruth at Fathoms a shout.

Diving is relatively inexpensive in Okinawa, much less than the costs up here in the Tokyo (Izu) area.

Also, accomodations are much less expensive down there.

Best of luck,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom