Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah that was fun! We had a bit of drama with the people who ran the place, but kudos to CardZard for dealing with them.

We had FUN , FUN , FUN till Jenny (any many others) drank the rum away ... :D
What a time !!!!
Too many people to thank by name so ...

THANKS ALL !!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the Spring MEGA already.

HUGS TO ALL !!!

Jean

THIS WAS AN INCREDIBLE MEGADIVE! To those we missed, you would have loved it! To those who showed, I'm glad you did!! The April one looks like it will be even bigger! Let's show those local college kids who can throw a better par tay!!! I dug out the pieces of the old trebuchet and have found my leather scraps for the marshmallow pouch. OHHHHH YEEEEEEHHHH!!!
I didn't get any pix, but there were a LOT of camera flashes from those who did! PICCIIES!!!!
PIX! PIX! PIX! Thank u incredibly to Dennis and Rox who made the Megadive what it is, and to Pete for doing such an awesome duty with SCUBABOARD.COM!!! I look forward to being able to step out and watch this ge better EVERY single EVENT!!! Although the Rabid River Otter Brigade seems adamant it will destroy us, we have a secret weapon,... flaming hamsters!

One of the many highlights of this was diving with Fred and Jeano! Woot! We made it almost to the Maple Leaf on the first dive and out to hill 400 on the second. Did both the Eye and the Lips Bypasses and my sidemount rig performed flawlessly. Jeano and Fred were wonderful guides/buddies and their skills are rock solid! I am looking to many more dives with them in the future.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome at my first Megadive!! I truly had a BLAST!!!! It was great to meet everyone and put faces with screen names (I did manage to get a few real names thrown into the mix also). :D

I look forward to joining in on the festivities next spring!! Driving in for the day was okay, but I have a feeling I missed out on a lot of "after-hours" fun!!!! I'll be there for all of it next spring. :)

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make the event WONDERFUL!!! James (The Wanderer) and I had a great time.

Had a great time at my first MEGADIVE and cant wait till the one in the spring, if anybody reads this and they didnt come or they came but didnt stay both evenings you missed out on so much.

These events are great ways to meet future dive buddies and friends.

cant wait till next year and hope it is that much better.

Until then, safe diving for all

and to scubajenny i will dance in the springs, as long as we have a catapult to boot

Looks like CEE wanted ot make it clear they're now open!
74235_1625489247685_1550132326_1516252_7046436_n.jpg

Looks like CEE wanted ot make it clear they're now open!
74235_1625489247685_1550132326_1516252_7046436_n.jpg
Yeah, I got my fills there! Awesome as always!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom