Oly TTL Converter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi folks
glad to see your adapter works! I've got one and it's working well with two YS90s

By the way: a friend of mine has one (N type for nikonos TTL cable) but since he owns two strobes with "S" cables was forced to buy another one from Mike, and now he's trying to sell it.

His price is 100 € + shipping, it's brand new, and can eventually send any pictures of it on request. Feel free to contact me if interested, I will then send you his address

It's the Pt-020 plug + cable version

Cheers
Eya

Eya:
Hi folks
glad to see your adapter works! I've got one and it's working well with two YS90s

By the way: a friend of mine has one (N type for nikonos TTL cable) but since he owns two strobes with "S" cables was forced to buy another one from Mike, and now he's trying to sell it.

His price is 100 € + shipping, it's brand new, and can eventually send any pictures of it on request. Feel free to contact me if interested, I will then send you his address

It's the Pt-020 plug + cable version

Cheers
Eya

Is he selling the YS90 or the synch cord?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom