olympus stylus 410

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello Divers,

I'm looking for examples of underwater images taken with an Olympus stylus 410 (or 400 model). I am considering purchasing the camera as a gift for a family member who prefers a relatively simple camera to use.

cheers,
-planktonpete

I'm also a very satisfied user of the Stylus 400, both above and below water.

It sounds like you are looking for the "good quality snapshots" that this camera can deliver. A serious photographer that wants the flexibility of manual control of aperture and shutter wouldn't be satisfied. The post the Justlessa refers to is a pretty good summary of the pros and cons. Once you develop a feel for doing the halfway depression of the shutter button, the autofocus/shutter delay problem she mentions is much reduced.

My scubaboard gallery has some humpback whale photos taken in Maui last March with the Stylus 400 / PT-16 housing.

very luck pics charlie...it's my 3rd winter in Hawaii and I have yet to see one underwater...cross your fingers for me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom