OMG -- another name change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divemistress

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
natasha, dee, diving gal....

what is this, a test to see who's paying attention? am i the first? do i get a prize? :wink:

i rather like this version, bolder and sassier than the other. but what next?

judy

I think you're probably the last! AFAIK this was the first name change so I don't see what the big deal is. There had been several complaints and lots of discussions about the old name and management decided a change was in order.

You might want to read this... http://www.scubaboard.com/t35545/s.html

we're plural today. we were singlar before.

SEE, i AM paying attention!

dm

:D

Sorry Darlin',

We is always plural (except when misused by royalty). I is singular.

It was "Women Only." It is now "Women's Views."

You guys!

Don't you see the pink elephant in the room? Or are you pretending not to see the pink elephant? Or is there no pink elephant, and am I simply going mad?

Sniff!

DM

PS: Read this. Then look at the name of this forum!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natasha once bubbled...
Ladies:
Thank you for all your great ideas. We ended up with "Women's View."
I hope this name will seem more updated, and invite all to post in here concerning women's issues and views.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

check out the title of the thread started by natasha on 9/1 at 9:12 p.m.

nooo, i'm not the crazy one, not me....

:D

What elephant??!?! :D

Oh...you mean the difference in View and Views? You're the first who has noticed it, me included! I'm sure it's just a typo made during the change. With everything else that needs doing, I'm not asking for such a puny correction.

It wasn't a typo. It was "Women's View" so I sent a pm to Natasha pointing out that women don't all have the same "view" and that it would be more correct for the title to read Women's Views".

And a change was born.

Diverlady

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom