OMS Phantom Mini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DS1: Have your friends been replacing the bulbs at their own cost or have they gotten some warranty?? I wonder if we can buy the bulbs from somewhere other than the dive industry?? db

diverdeb001 once bubbled...
DS1: Have your friends been replacing the bulbs at their own cost or have they gotten some warranty?? I wonder if we can buy the bulbs from somewhere other than the dive industry?? db

Dan at dive tech knows where to get them but he says you have to buy a bunch in order to save.... and yes hes buying the bulbs but ill be writing to OMS today for other problems and ill mention this as well and let you know what they say

DS1:
Dan at dive tech knows where to get them but he says you have to buy a bunch in order to save.... and yes hes buying the bulbs but ill be writing to OMS today for other problems and ill mention this as well and let you know what they say
And What DID they say?

Just an update on my light since this thread has been around for awhile. OMS replaced my bulb at no cost. Apparently the first run of lights had a problem with the balast and it was causing the bulbs to blow. I've just used it once since it came back but all is well. deb

Back
Top Bottom