On my way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gbf

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday was one of those 1000mph days trying to wrap everything and make my flight to ATL.

Now I'm sitting in the E concourse Crown Room drinking coffee and waiting on my flight to 10 days on BAIV.

Finally!!

I plan to be in the bar at the Fort George hotel this evening. If you're there stop in and I'll buy you a beer - I'll be the guy in a blue golf shirt.

Brad

Have a great trip and be sure to write a report when you return!

Yesterday was one of those 1000mph days trying to wrap everything and make my flight to ATL.

Now I'm sitting in the E concourse Crown Room drinking coffee and waiting on my flight to 10 days on BAIV.

Finally!!

I plan to be in the bar at the Fort George hotel this evening. If you're there stop in and I'll buy you a beer - I'll be the guy in a blue golf shirt.

Brad
Outside bar? make sure you have the hot rocks meal.

Outside bar? make sure you have the hot rocks meal.
And for lunch tomorrow try some bbq at the little boar house in memorial park just next block up. You could also try breakfast at the spot beside it.

And for lunch tomorrow try some bbq at the little boar house in memorial park just next block up. You could also try breakfast at the spot beside it.

That park on the water that has the big bandstand?

bbq gets my attention .

That park on the water that has the big bandstand?

bbq gets my attention .
yep. go out the back door ( towards the boat dock) turn left walk a block turn left and there is 2 smallish shacks on the side of the park.

Some of the bbq is odd. the pulled pork sanwich is what you expect. yum. the pork RIB is a brontosaurus bone with some meat on it. quick cooked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom