Once Upon A Time In Florida...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zorin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello All,

My name is Matt, I've been a certified PADI diver since 1992. I have over 500 dives in various locations from the Pacific to Atlantic Oceans. Four years ago I lost all my dive gear to a boating accident. Starting this year I have acquired most of my Scubapro dive gear again and really look forward to diving. I currently live in Fort Walton Beach, FL and look forward to diving with others from this area. Thanks for the invite and hope to make some new dive mates.

Welcome! I live in Destin. Come on over to Emerald Coast Scuba. We will get you set up and back in the water.

Welcome. We "snowbirded" often in Destin. ECS is excellent as I took many courses there. PM me if you have any questions about shore diving, as I've done most places from P'cola to PCB.

Howdy! from Texas, and Welcome to ScubaBoard! Sorry about your gear, but it looks like you're ready to get back in; Good luck!!

Welcome back, Matt, from an occasional Pensacola and Orange Beach area diver (day trips over from New Orleans), did some of my C-card dives off Destin. If you get that far west, Down Under Dive Shop and the MV "Down Under", in Orange Beach, are a good bunch. Also MBT Divers in Pensacola.

And there's pretty good winter diving at Morrison Springs and Vortex springs.

Hello, hello--so sad to hear of your gear loss, but glad you seem to have mostly recovered. Welcome (from another newbie to Scubaboard--based in Central TX).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom