One month - house rental & some shore dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bearkeley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi - we were hoping to stay a month in Moalboal in mid-January to mid Feb and renting a house but having a hard time finding a house to rent.

Our goal is to rent a house so we can get a good feel of an area, lifestyle, to see if we would like living there. Planning to do boat dives half the time and ideally have some decent shore dives. Prefer smaller towns with some expats and cool diving. Any ideas? (Furnished rental under 1k preferred)

Dove Apo Island (not Dauin or Dumaguete), PG and Anilao....could go there too but hoping to check out new places.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, i cant help you with the Moalboal part, but here is what i got: There are some nices houses for rent in the Dauin area. Theres nice shore diving depending on which site you are, but there are also diveshops all over Dauin. Whats nice about being on Negros is that you have lots of things to explore around the island. Lakes, waterfalls, roadtrips, hiking, camping, dolphin watching tours (Bais), dive apo, sumilon, siquijor, etc. its all possible there. Plus dumaguete is not too far away for some groceries or dining out. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom