One way ticket?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy08

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone enter with a one way ticket and experience any concerns at immigrations? Doubt it but like to ask the community.

I always arrive standby with no return ticket, never an issue or even a question.

On the entrance form, what do you put for your 'length of stay' and/or departure date?

I put down an estimate, I have never been asked any questions in the last 100+ visits.
Same here. Sometimes I drive in, then fly out, and vice versa. I usually just put 2 weeks down on the FMM.

Well be staying for 3 months...I may come and go for a few days at a time on biz...

Paul, that's fantastic! So happy for you that you are getting an extended stay.

every time I fly into Cancun and out of Cozumel on different airlines the agent in Chicago's outbound flight ask for proof of return flight. Was told that some discount airlines did not integrate with other airlines but AA, United, and Delta sync one way international flights so agents see a return flight. This was 4-5 years ago, maybe FAA or Immigration has forced all to sync now.

No turning back now. Residence secured :wink:

every time I fly into Cancun and out of Cozumel on different airlines the agent in Chicago's outbound flight ask for proof of return flight. Was told that some discount airlines did not integrate with other airlines but AA, United, and Delta sync one way international flights so agents see a return flight. This was 4-5 years ago, maybe FAA or Immigration has forced all to sync now.
Sounds like a busy body agent in ORD, has nothing to do with Mexico's immigration.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom