Online Photo sharing.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina:
I used Photobucket because I couldn't get Flickr to work and just heard so many frustrations from others using it. Photobucket worked the first time and has always worked.

I don't know about it filtering out images - I haven't had anyone I've tried to share images with tell me that is happening, so it doesn't seem to impact me.

It's easy, free and easy :wink:

Haven't tried the others so can't offer any comparisons...

You know you can also use ScubaBoard for your gallery? In fact, you can make separate galleries for different things here. SBs gallery is pretty easy and also makes it easy to paste images into forum posts (not just SB, either).

I use Photobucket too and it works fine for me. I'm putting up my own website soon though.

Hmmm... Photobucket seems to get good reviews; think I'll give it a try. Gdog, you mention Shutterfly in your OP, so I'll say a few words. I've used Shutterfly and have shared a few photo albums with friends and family. It works okay, and I haven't hit a limit (don't know if they have one or not). And it's free! My company software doesn't filter out this website, and friends and I can just hit the share invite link to get to the album. The only drawback is the photos are limited to a certain size; full-sizing viewing on screen does not take up the PC screen.

Check out Picasa from Google. You can organize your photos on your local computer via Picasa and then upload to your Picasa Web Album. If you don't want to use Picasa on your local computer, no problem. You can still upload/share photos to the Web Album. You start w/1GB and counting of storage. You can upgrade to the next tier (7GB for like $25/yr) on upwards of something like 250GB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom