open water cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lloyd68

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hi everyone did all my class work for open water and tommorrow i do my pool work and this weekend dutch springs cant wait for this week end class work was a little hard the pool im a little nervous about if i can do the pool dutch shouldnt be a problem i hope

Dutch is cold, i did my checkout dives there about 8 years ago. 51 degrees at depth. I am surprised that it is that quick with classroom, pool and then dutch. i did 5 different pool sessions prior to going to dutch, granted it was over 6 weeks. Good luck, and more importantly have fun.

Have fun!!!! We're all rooting for you!

i did my discover dive there it was very warm i wear a 5 mm with no hood it been about a month and a half for everything i have a very good personal train that i would trust with my life i tryed to do it before but did not trust the trainer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom