Opening Day at Haigh!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok Im packing for the morning. Ken and Dean see you in the morning say around 8-9ish right Im trying out some new gear so happy times for me. Ken and Dean sending you a pm now with call and home #

Remember as allways anyones well come to join us
have fun and keep safe diving.

Yes Haigh will be open. the water today was around 50 on the surface and 45 in the low spots the thermocline is starting.

Ken and I had a good time today. The rain let up when we got there and stayed that way till we quit. Kens lp108s are huge tanks and are very heavy, poor Ken he had to carry them around. But at 50+/- feet and 40min he only sucked down 600psi, must be nice with me I came up with 1000psi from a al80. Im still trying to get my boyance right in the new suit so I was playing around with it. We did the Flamingo, Tubs and the lark. With the Lark we found some good playing underneath it trying to get stuck :wink: . On the 2nd dive we did the wall going around to the Hole. Me went about 99% of the way and turned around for air (me) and we saw the Pladdle fish. COOL never seen it before and all I have to say COOOOL.

Great diving w/Chris on Saturday. I met up with Dean and George today (Sun) and got in one good one before the boss said it was time to go. The viz was about half as good and the temps were about the same.
It was nice seeing a lot of folks I seldom see since my usual stomping grounds are Mermet, which I plan to hit one more time before jumping into the big pond from the Enterprise on 4/28. Woo-Hoo!

Was good to see you Ken on Sunday, and nice meeting you Dean and George...Viz was not as good as a week before as Ken said....and then by the end of the day it got worse...we saw 2 paddle fish around the Bouyancy course...Did 5 dives, and the night dive was very nice...was a long day from 8 am until 8 pm.....will do it again this weekend.....

I guess I better correct people, but my dive partner's name was Dave, not George. Thought I better correct it now before he is forced to change his name! LOL!

Dean810:
I guess I better correct people, but my dive partner's name was Dave, not George. Thought I better correct it now before he is forced to change his name! LOL!

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom