Operator offering 3 daily dives? And lodging with meal plan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As compared to you spending every other weekend there....
The 4:50 to Cancun is full today and we are suspending Tuesday flights to/from CZM until the beginning of October. This is screwing up my weekends:mad:

The 4:50 to Cancun is full today and we are suspending Tuesday flights to/from CZM until the beginning of October. This is screwing up my weekends:mad:

My heart bleeds... Get a ferry card.

:troll:

Pro Dive. They do packages with the Allegro and Grand Occidental in Cozumel. Meets all of your requirement as you indicated. I had an amazing time with them. Re: the morning dive, you can sway them with your experience and/or certifications. It wasn't an issue for us. We did it. We were diving 4 tanks a day and there were plenty of people doing 4 tanks a day. :) We always went out. I did 4 straight days of 4 tanks a day and then 1 day in the cenotes in PDC for 2 tanks.
We just booked for Dec 10-18th. It was too cheap not to accept full meal plan, but we plan on eating dinners out hitting past favorites. Will book the buy 12 get 4 free package with Pro....first time using Pro. Can't beat free Nitrox :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom