Orange BCD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a problem. We tried out a few of these in our rental department... they held up great, and we found them great for students... so we replaced every bc in our training and rental areas with these... so if you get one, and you don't like it - no problem. Send it back, and we will just ad one more to the rentals.

scubatoys:
Not a problem. We tried out a few of these in our rental department... they held up great, and we found them great for students... so we replaced every bc in our training and rental areas with these... so if you get one, and you don't like it - no problem. Send it back, and we will just ad one more to the rentals.

Wow, thanks for the reply! Will it be ok to test in pool first? Restocking fee if it does not fit or I do not like? Also how should I know what size?

NitroWill:
Wow, thanks for the reply! Will it be ok to test in pool first? Restocking fee if it does not fit or I do not like? Also how should I know what size?

No problem tying it in the pool... Heck - take it out to the ocean for a dive as well. If you don't like it... send it back, we'll refund 100% - no restocking fee... We'll just clip you for the shipping, which should be about 6 or 7 bucks to Florida and 3 day delivery.

Just call us up Monday, give us some measurements, we'll figure out the right size and have it at your door by Thursday. Hop in the pool Friday, the ocean Saturday, and come Monday - send us a note and tell us you love it - or send it back within 30 days - no questions asked.

NitroWill:
The post defintely shocked me :11doh:
The guys at Scubatoys never shock me. See if you can get them to model one on their webcam for you! :D

NitroWill:
Orange happens to be my favorite color (yes, I know color is not a good reason for picking a BCD, but It is a reason for interest)
It's also interesting that say it was for a rescue operation..
Are there any comments, yays, nays, etc as to this BCD in general as well as my first "own" BCD? Unfortunately I can not try it on as they are 1000+ miles away - but ScubaToys do stand by their products..

Any comments would be greatly appreciated :D

Please let me know how you like this as I too saw that and orange is my favorite color. I however rarely ever buy anything over the internet except books. It would be great to get first hand feedback on how you like it!!

scubatoys:
No problem tying it in the pool... Heck - take it out to the ocean for a dive as well. If you don't like it... send it back, we'll refund 100% - no restocking fee... We'll just clip you for the shipping, which should be about 6 or 7 bucks to Florida and 3 day delivery.

Just call us up Monday, give us some measurements, we'll figure out the right size and have it at your door by Thursday. Hop in the pool Friday, the ocean Saturday, and come Monday - send us a note and tell us you love it - or send it back within 30 days - no questions asked.

Gotta love it!

Noviz:
The guys at Scubatoys never shock me. See if you can get them to model one on their webcam for you! :D

Ok... now you're just making fun of us!:14:

It's true... We've had a lot of folks that we have "fitted" by getting height, weight, waist, etc... then we've got about 10 guys that work there - so we just find the guy that is closest, and have them toss it on... and yes... folks will watch on the webcam as we show the fit and features.

If we need a handsome athletic type... of course Larry tries it on. If we need one to fit a big flabby guy... we have Joe try it on. :rofl3: :rofl3:

(Anyone want to guess which one of us did this post?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom