Oriskany Trips Dec 23 & 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Coralline Dream and I made two dives. The ear did pretty good. I can tell it is still not as good as it used to be. But, with a little work I was able to equalize okay. It feels okay today so hopefully, all is well. I tried out my new 5mm wetsuit that Chris gave me. I needed 2 more pounds then I usually carry to get down with the 5mm.

Not sure what is going on with the viz. at Vortex. Only two divers got in the water before us and visibility was probably only ten foot, except in the cavern of course.

We heard you guys were diving at Jackson Blue. I bet I know what the viz. was there! You still on for our Jan. 12th dive with Gary?
Glen it was nice meeting you and Cam. Vortex is still suffering from the rains from 2 weeks ago. Eddie told me that the viz was zero when it flooded then but at least we got wet. Again great meeting you guys.

Was great meeting you too. I didn't think the rain effected Vortex that much but I guess it does. The viz. didn't bother me because like you said I was just glad to get wet. I hope your work doesn't tie you down to much in the next few months. Those long dry spells when you can't dive are a pain!

Glen it was nice meeting you and Cam. Vortex is still suffering from the rains from 2 weeks ago. Eddie told me that the viz was zero when it flooded then but at least we got wet. Again great meeting you guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom