Orlando Public Safety Dive Competition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SRQCO

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Does anyone have the flier for the 2009 public safety dive competition and forum held every year in Orlando? If so can you PM me, or post the flier. Thanks in advance.

-Eric

April 27 through May 1 were the dates set several months ago. I sent an e-mail to Troy for verification and have not heard back but I think you are probably safe placing these dates on your training calendar.

Blades Robinson

What does this competition/forum entail? Can police/fire/emt personnel attend even if they aren't on the rescue dive teams? (hoping to become one myself soon)

What does this competition/forum entail? Can police/fire/emt personnel attend even if they aren't on the rescue dive teams? (hoping to become one myself soon)

If you are a member of a public safety agency, I am under the assumption you can attend. There will be more information on this event shortly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom