other hobbies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I supose I should also include, Cooking (Chinese, BBQ, Italian, Candies), Baking (Breads, Cakes, Paistries), Canning (Fuits and Jellies), Target Shooting, and Wood Carving.
Oh and Porclian Doll Making.

Lets see... I hardly have the time for any of it but: ski racing, rock climbing, homebrewing beer, nautical history, fishing, movies, billiards, bridge, darts, enjoying a good beer, and lately I've been dabbling in a little amature tattoo design. Oh... and I do a lot of reading... techno-thrillers like Patrick Robinson, Clive Cussler, Jack DuBrul, Sean Flannery/David Hagberg, as well as diving and nautical related non-fiction.

Big hobbies in my past lives that I'd like to get back to: Martial Arts & Inline Skating [skated aggressively for a few years before I destroyed my shoulder skiing and learned that I'm not immortal!]

Anything with a motor and wheels....

sailing and diving are the worlds two greatest sports, and they go together so well too. I also like maritime history and fiction, and just about anything pyratical.

amazing isn't it? how we can all enjoy so many different things, but found each other under one sport? :)

Kayla:)

sailing and diving are the worlds two greatest sports, and they go together so well too

I was actualy debating on learning to dive or sail last year. My reasons for picking diving was that the dive shop was closer to my home and I thought it would be cheaper ( boy did I get that wrong :rolleyes: )

Sailing is still something I want to learn. There is a week long program in Annapolis over the summer that I may try. It does seem that to two sports would go hand in hand... What could be better then to sail out, anchor over a wreck, dive down and grab a couple of bugs and come up and cook them . Sounds like the life to me.

Ty

You mean there are things to do OTHER than scuba?!?!?!? :eek:

We mtn bike, travel, sail (lived 2 years on a sailboat in the Bahamas), dabble in photography, cook...

Scuba & mtn biking are the two we are most into these days.

~SubMariner~

Detailing and modifying my 1996 Impala SS and building my home theater system. But diving always comes first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom