O'Three - Made To Measure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I ordered a Made to Measure O'Three MSF500 drysuit from the US. I encourage anybody looking for a custom made to measure drysuit to communicate with these folks. I have had DUI custom "Signature" suits but that experience does not compare to what O'Three offers.

After sending my measurements via email, O'Three sent me a stitched, but not glued or sealed drysuit. I then spent 50 minutes on a Skype session getting everything customized. They sent assorted pockets, boots, and abrasion pads to be considered.

I have had two DUI custom "Signature" suits made, but I must state that this O'Three experience raised it to the next level. They would prefer to see folks in house , but the experience we just had via a Skype session redefines "custom" drysuit in my book.

I encourage anybody in the market for a drysuit to give O'Three a look. They have an "Off the Peg" option for those with normal body types (they shorten legs, arms, etc) and they offer a full "Made to Measure" for those with abnormally long torsos, short legs and big bellies!

I encourage everybody to at least give O'Three a look. I have had DUI "Signature" Series and Scubapro drysuits. Never have I have the personal and custom service that O'Three provides. I will never look elsewhere for a drysuit. I now fully understand why this is the drysuit that Steve Lewis (aka Doppler) chooses to wear. This company redefines "Custom".

Steve Lewis aka Doppler | OThree Custom Drysuits

Full Disclosure:
I have no vested interest in O'Three nor any special discounts. I took advantage of the USD exchange rate after Brexit, but no other discounting has been provided to me. I just think they are an awesome company.

I've been interested in their suits for a while but living in Japan and the need for a custom fit has always put me off. I might look into it again. Thanks for the review.

Back
Top Bottom