Our new baby...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Introducing Maggie Mae, the blue Chihuahua.....our newest addition to the family. She's being held by my friend Marie and her brother M&M is on the left. They were born on Friday the 13th and these photos were taken this past Sunday. I'm really hoping to have her home around Thanksgiving but it depends on how well she grows.

PA290341.JPG

here's another...

PA290344adj.jpg

So just to make this legal, here's an U/W shot.. :D

P5253153F.jpg

How precious!

But don't you already have a dog?

Good lord......I saw this thread was in the "Oly Outlet" and thought you'd bought a new DSLR!!!!!!!! :11:

I agree all puppies are the cutest. I am a huge dog lover, mainly Rotties though. They are adorable puppies and adults. I love the big dogs but like I said every puppy is melt your heart adorable :10: The good thing about the little dogs is they are always lap dogs. My Midori thinks she is a lapdog :D problem is only her top half can fit. She is 102 lbs and no way she fitting up on my lap but she gets an A for effort :wink:

that is too cool!!!

i hear chihuahuas taste just like chicken...

yum yum...

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom