Our World Underwater Feb. 20-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy underwater batman... I was just looking over all of the seminars, lectures and classes for this show. I Need to clone myself so I will be able to catch all of the ones I want to catch. I wont be able to wait until Feb.

Holy underwater batman... I was just looking over all of the seminars, lectures and classes for this show. I Need to clone myself so I will be able to catch all of the ones I want to catch. I wont be able to wait until Feb.

I know! We may need to divide and conquer. You attend some workshops and I will attend the others and report back!

I know! We may need to divide and conquer. You attend some workshops and I will attend the others and report back!

Not sure if you know this or not but it can be verified here on the board that Ted has the attention span of a young child. If he is going to attend and report back you had better have him tape the seminars.

Just wanted to let everyone know. That if you were planning on going to the Our world Underwater show in Feb. the ticket prices have already gone up for the advance buy. So if your going and havent bought your tickets yet, you might want to think about it before they go up anymore.

Not sure if you know this or not but it can be verified here on the board that Ted has the attention span of a young child. If he is going to attend and report back you had better have him tape the seminars.

:rofl3:

My parole officer has given me the okay to attend. I will be wearing the electronic monitoring bracelet.

My parole officer has given me the okay to attend. I will be wearing the electronic monitoring bracelet.

Awesome! So, what are the terms of your parole? Do you have to stay further than 500 feet from all whiskey joints?

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom