Our World Underwater Feb. 20-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leave cash and credit card in room.. That will take care of it. I have no will power... I might be wrong, I dont know. John or Paula can answer this. I dont think they are selling anything. I think it is just a show of new products and other things like that... A place to advertise kind of sorta am I right??

Negative Ghost Rider, they will have stuff for sale at the show. Most times you get a show discount for purchase. When I went we didn't attend any of the seminars just purchased a day ticket. The presentations are pretty informitive though and are recommended. Isn't there a price difference for the tickets depending on entry to the event. So bring that big government GM bail-out money and buy, buy, buy.

Don't worry Ted, there will be plenty of adult type activities for you to partake in.

Negative Ghost Rider, they will have stuff for sale at the show. Most times you get a show discount for purchase. When I went we didn't attend any of the seminars just purchased a day ticket. The presentations are pretty informitive though and are recommended. Isn't there a price difference for the tickets depending on entry to the event. So bring that big government GM bail-out money and buy, buy, buy.

Don't worry Ted, there will be plenty of adult type activities for you to partake in.

Ted, Since you have disclosed that you have no willpower, go ahead and give me your money to hold on the show floor. It's much safer than leaving it your room. You don't want to worry about a dishonest hotel worker shorting your sheets AND taking your cash.

Yep, I think it would be MUCH safer to leave it with me. And, if we become separated while at the show, no worries.

And, ignore that huge s**t-eating grin and any bags I may be carrying.

:rofl3:

Mitten: I think that one or two of the specialty workshops are additional, but the main floor and presentations should be included in the ticket price. If you are working SB's table, PAID FOR! Yipee!

I like the sound of that surrounded by dive equipment and adult activities. I guess then were going to have to impose the rule 6sect A paragraph 1 What happens at dive show stays at dive show..

Ted, Since you have disclosed that you have no willpower, go ahead and give me your money to hold on the show floor. It's much safer than leaving it your room. You don't want to worry about a dishonest hotel worker shorting your sheets AND taking your cash.

Yep, I think it would be MUCH safer to leave it with me. And, if we become separated while at the show, no worries.

And, ignore that huge s**t-eating grin and any bags I may be carrying.

:rofl3:

Mitten: I think that one or two of the specialty workshops are additional, but the main floor and presentations should be included in the ticket price. If you are working SB's table, PAID FOR! Yipee!

Well even though you are a diver.. It probably would be safer with you. Unless they sell shoes there then I know the money would be safer just laying out in the open..

Your not sure though if there is one of those commuter lots right at the train station on your side though huh?? when I was in Washington DC that is what I did. stayed in virginia drove to train station rode train to downtown it was sweet!!

Oh yeah there is a commuter lot right there.....sorry forgot about that....it is pretty good size too.

Well even though you are a diver.. It probably would be safer with you. Unless they sell shoes there then I know the money would be safer just laying out in the open..

HA- Stereotyping I see.

I will have you know that I can very easily turn my nose up at a pair of pretty shoes and walk right on by.

But, God help me if there is an electronic gadget within 1000 yards. An electronic gadget that GOES UNDERWATER!!!! yeah. I just hit nirvana.

I like the sound of that surrounded by dive equipment and adult activities. I guess then were going to have to impose the rule 6sect A paragraph 1 What happens at dive show stays at dive show..

My lips are sealed.

Oh wait. I don't have to worry about that. I've told the dogs and cat that when they start raking the leaves out of the yard and fetching carry out, then they can judge. Until then. :eyebrow:

heck at the rate this is going i might just have to go up for the whole weekend....sounds a lot more involved than the trade shows <yawn> that I usually get to go to.

heck at the rate this is going i might just have to go up for the whole weekend....sounds a lot more involved than the trade shows <yawn> that I usually get to go to.

OH heck ya anything involving this crew is nothing but a good time. Ask anyone who has been to any of our MEET N GREETS

Back
Top Bottom