Our World Underwater Feb. 20-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH heck ya anything involving this crew is nothing but a good time. Ask anyone who has been to any of our MEET N GREETS

I've been to your Meet N Greets and don't ever remember having a good time.

I've been to your Meet N Greets and don't ever remember having a good time.

Is that because you don't remember the meet N greet to begin with?

Sounds like lightweight-itis. Do you find you go to parties often and fail to remember having a good a time?

Is that because you don't remember the meet N greet to begin with?

Sounds like lightweight-itis. Do you find you go to parties often and fail to remember having a good a time?

I always remember, I am usually part of the good time. Just ask.

Is that some type of challenge????

Is that some type of challenge????

Whoooo meeeee? Create a challenge? Nooooooooo, I would NEVER do something like that. Uhhuh. Out of character. I'm all about miss innocense and staying the heck out of trouble.

Yep. Just ask..... {crickets chirping} :D

Looks like I'm driving while those two work out who the light weight is...

Hey John! He took the bait! I call shotgun! :D

Hey John! He took the bait! I call shotgun! :D

Okay, but I wouldn't want to ride that close to him for that period of time. Declare yourself the winner but let's see how you feel in February.

Okay, but I wouldn't want to ride that close to him for that period of time. Declare yourself the winner but let's see how you feel in February.

Oh the taste of bittersweet victory as you begin to wonder "Who really won here?"

Ahh getting that tatto of the name of your ex removed from your left breast. Usually isnt life threatning, but there is always some risk in any surgery.

Let's just say you are the last person to know where the tatoo is!

Oh the taste of bittersweet victory as you begin to wonder "Who really won here?"

You silly girl, you are playing right into it. I'll just keep feeding you rope.

Back
Top Bottom