Our World Underwater Feb 9-11 Anyone Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We got are booth all planned out :wink: I wont personally be there cuz I have the unfortunate job of going on a dive trip:D ...........but if you guys wanna chit chat with the rest of our staff.......ask them how they got lucky enough to stay in Chicago while I get to dive :eyebrow:

CheddarChick:
Went last year for the first time...loved it. Meet you all there, maybe we should wear hats or shirts to see if we can identify each other!!!
I will be there on Saturday will have dive club t shirt MidWest Divers on and Blackhawks hat or if my Chargers make it to the :11: Super Bowl and :11: win it i will wear one of there hats:D .Looking forward to meeting everyone. :popcorn:

Dean810:
Hey Captain Gary! Just checked your web site and it says you are a 50 ton captain. I don't think you are anywhere near that heavy!

Yea...and the sad story is about to go up to 100 tons. Can't keep them boats out of my back pocket when I step on the scales.

See ya in Chicago.

Good Diving,

NetDoc:
Make sure to check out the ScubaBoard booth and come by to say "HI!" :D

And where will the booth be? What #?

Wow, there's only about 18 divers that replied they were going. I thought you'd have a better response that this!

I will be there along with my daughter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom