Our World Underwater Feb 9-11 Anyone Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second the Hyatt bar for drinks and dinner on Sat evening, say 6PM? That will give us enough time to get to the film fest at 7? What say thee, O great and noble ScubaBoarders?

And if its all the same to all of you, I'd like to invite the Chicago Scuba Meetup to the same dinner (that was a pun, because many SBers are also CSMers... I'm feeling very punny today).

Drinks and dinner starting at 6 with a group trying to make the film fest at 7 is going to be a tight squeeze. I may have to find the bar and start a little earlier than that.

Last minute reminder if you get a chance to check before you head over to the show. 5:30 +/- in the bar. Last night I ran into Dean810 and Electricbear60625. Anyone else going to be there?

NetDoc:
Make sure to check out the ScubaBoard booth and come by to say "HI!" :D

What is your booth #? I couldn't find it last night and it is not in the directory:confused:

Unfortunately, I WON'T be there this weekend. I am recovering from acute bronchitis. I am just now feeling better, but my temp is still around 100. I have been totally out of it for the past two weeks.

I'll be there today and quite possibly tomorrow.

My wife and I are going today.

Anybody recommend any "must see" in particular?

Back
Top Bottom