Our World Underwater...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Who plans to be there?

Are you going to stop by the ScubaBoard booth?

It is in Chicago, on Feb 24th thru the 26th.

NetDoc:
Who plans to be there?

Are you going to stop by the ScubaBoard booth?

It is in Chicago, on Feb 24th thru the 26th.

So what are you giving away to buy our loyal attendance??

:)

Paul in VT

Yeah...like I'm going to go to Chicago...in February no less...

Right now hubby and I are planning to go; hopefully nothing will foil our plans.
:mischief:
Ber :lilbunny:

I plan to be there Sunday morning. Also, I am very glad they decided to separate it from the outdoors show. Last year was so loud and dissapointing, I would not have returned.

I should reach Chi-town on the 23rd and leave the night of the 26th... unless someone has a better idea! :D

I will be there Friday night for the film festival, Saturday, Saturday night for the film festival, and Sunday!! We should all wear little "Scubaboard" badges, as I mentioned in a previous post.

See you there. I've got some workshops on the calendar and don't know exactly what my schedule will be but the OWU fresh neoprene smell is the official harbinger of spring up here, so I'll definitely be spending some time cruising the aisles.

Back
Top Bottom