Over $30,000 in Free diver gear and trips at Bonne Terre Mine's treasure Hunt.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ninja Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499

Hello everyone,

We at Bonne Terre Mine would like to invite you to join NETDOC and participate in the largest Treasure Hunt in our history!
We have OVER $30,000 in donated prizes. Dive vacations, live a board trips and LOTS of dive gear!
You'll dive twice, each time you'll search two seperate areas for tokens. We have divers in the water, replenishing the tokens so each group has the same opportunity.

In between your dives, you'll go "top side" and dive into our auction book. It describes the prizes up for auction and the auction order. We have live music, interactive games and vendors waiting to show you their gear.

After your second dive, we'll treat you to a BBQ and then hold our auction. You'll use the token you found to bid on the donated prizes. (no cash allowed)
The treasure hunt is June 5, 2010. This event fills up FAST! Go to Choose your destination... for details and to reserve your spot!

We look forward to diving with you.

Thanks for asking, you just need OW.

According to your website:

REQUIRED 'C' CARDS:

Openwater Certification, or Equivalent, LOG BOOKS REQUIRED. (Dives in Mine must be validated)
Certifications accepted SSI, NAUI, NASDS, YMCA, PADI, PDIC, NASE, IDEA, SDI. (IF YOUR CERTIFICATION IS NOT LISTED, PLEASE CALL
Minimum Age: 12 (If under 18, parental permission required)

Why not SEI? As far as I know it's YMCA v2.0.

According to your website:

REQUIRED 'C' CARDS:

Openwater Certification, or Equivalent, LOG BOOKS REQUIRED. (Dives in Mine must be validated)
Certifications accepted SSI, NAUI, NASDS, YMCA, PADI, PDIC, NASE, IDEA, SDI. (IF YOUR CERTIFICATION IS NOT LISTED, PLEASE CALL
Minimum Age: 12 (If under 18, parental permission required)

Why not SEI? As far as I know it's YMCA v2.0.
Sorry for the ommission, we accept all openwater certifications from recognized certifying agencies.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

I look forward to attending again this year and getting MORE dives in! The ankle is pretty well healed, and I am bringing my Side Mount kit with me. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom