over fill a low pressure steel tank?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some one post a short time ago about bringing a Euro tank and no dot and filling ?. Seems if they produced Fdogs article it would be a valid for filling to us fill pressure.

:blinking:

Before it turns into a mudfest I'm signing off. As much as we may disagree on this issue I believe we all have a right to our opinions.

I've said my piece.

Cheers.

deleted.

Burst disc? Why use that when a piece of lead crammed in the burst disc port will do nicely. I mean, if you're going to ignore the designing engineers safety recommendations, go for it. Don't be a pussy.

Seems like they are respecting the designing engineers safety recommendations as they are observed in Europe, and not the US DOT's 'dumbed-down' version.

Seems like they are respecting the designing engineers safety recommendations as they are observed in Europe, and not the US DOT's 'dumbed-down' version.

I've had enough burst discs blow to think that maybe we are smarter than they are. YMMV. I don't use European dentists anymore, either. Ours are just better.

Reactions: Jax
I've had enough burst discs blow to think that maybe we are smarter than they are. YMMV. I don't use European dentists anymore, either. Ours are just better.
We did not use Thalidomide either. Many Lives for the better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom