Overnight in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gee13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Guys

Im booked at the Royal on Queens ST on the night of Feb 1st, any local Scuba Boarders want to catchup over dinner/ drinks? Probably looking to do some good chilli crab somewhere nearby.

Im also looking for some real good roti canai for breakfast! Anyone can help me locate? Its been almost 20 years since Ive been back to Singapore!

pm me if you are keen.

gee13, either I or u are quite unpopular eh? :doh2: The rest could be busy (so close to cny) or out of the country... :wink:

aaaah yaaah typical lah, maybe people will only come if I belanja... :rofl3:

much easier to get PPD'ers to go out makan

Looks like we're going to ang mo kio with Xariatay for chilli crabs around 8pm.

So is aaaanyone interested then????? Im buying Tiger beer as well :eyebrow:

Looks like I have to "fly the plane/pigeon" on gee13, as the family has decided to have the reunion dinner 1 day early!!! :confused4: gee, come n have dinner with my family lah... :wink:

Gee, just seen this post or I would have met up with you for chili crab and beer! Let me know when you are next in Sing and I'll buy!

Ha, Intotheblue no problems next time I'll hit you up as well! Got treated to some nice steamboat and other nice homecooking. Loved that herbal pork broth! And thanks so much for the chilicrab Xariatay!

To make things stranger, I got stuck in Sing for another night as Jetstar overbooked their flight with someone checking in to much excess. As a result got another night and some locals I got stuck with decided to take me out to hit the town (rather than hang around the hotel) as it was CNY eve. 2 were divers that had been to Sipadan and Maldives!!! Got treated to some strange boy dancing at zouks. :shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom