OW certification Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJamie71

Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be getting certified in a couple of weeks. How many questions are on the test and what type of questions? I have always had a hard time with test but can do the hands on exp. well off with no problem. I will have an SSI instructor so I don't know what kind of questions will be on the test and how many. But I am really looking forward to this diving experience and I want to further my diving education later. Thanks

-Jamie:14:

ScubaJamie71:
Hey guys, I will be getting certified in a couple of weeks. How many questions are on the test and what type of questions? I have always had a hard time with test but can do the hands on exp. well off with no problem. I will have an SSI instructor so I don't know what kind of questions will be on the test and how many. But I am really looking forward to this diving experience and I want to further my diving education later. Thanks

-Jamie:14:
Jamie there are 50 questions on the SSI exam. They are all multiple choice and very easy. If you complete the questions at the end of each chapter it will be a snap for you.

I'm sure you'll do great :)

That sounds great, cause like I said I hate doing written test. But being mutliple choices sounds a little bit of a relief. How about the specialty courses and all the other courses you took? Are all the test like that or harder and not multiple choices. Thanks for info.

-Jamie:D

I have been watching the video and also the questions at the end of each chapter. And yes I know it will be not so hard when the time comes and once I get going with the water everything will fall into place. I am determined to pass and get more certification also. Thanks

-Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom