OW instruction for kids in Vancouver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CJ_Albertson

Registered
Reaction score
My Son will be 13 soon and wants to learn to dive. The OW classes are mosly set up for working adults with evening clases, not good for kids who need to be at school by 8:00am. So he will take class in summer.
We live in So. California but he will be in Vancouver BC this summer for about 6 weeks. I want to checkout possibility of taking OW class in
Vancouver

He will be staying in my in-law's condo on False Creek near Cambie bridge. Only transportation is public bus and roller blades. Is there
any good OW instruction in the area? I will be there myself only a
few days

He is a good swimmer in both pool and in surf and does not complain about our cold water (55 to 60F) when snorkling.

If anyone has any contact info (web site/phone number) for local instruction let me know. Post here but as I don't read this list often
cc'ing me at chrisalbertson90278@@yahoo.com would be nice.

International Diving Centre is a CDC (career developement centre) in vancouver and they will teach children.

Check out Diveidc.com for more info or PM me if you would like...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom