Cheapest OW Certs Possible, FL, Kids, Ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Course directors do not certify PADI instructors, the PADI instructor examiner does.

Acccck!!! My bad, you're right. I will edit.

Sorry... it's been a long time since my IDC. And we did my IE in the middle of tropical storm Isaac (which became hurricane Isaac the next day...) at the end of August 2012 in Key Largo. It was pouring and there was lightning nearby as we were doing our pool work on Saturday... and then the weather got worse on Sunday. The chaos of that weekend must have permanently affected my brain.

EDIT: I would edit the original post, but apparently the "edit window" is closed.

EDIT: I would edit the original post, but apparently the "edit window" is closed.

Well you could report it and sweet talk a mod into changing it for you. I leave my mistakes up remind me I'm not perfect and to think more before I post. Anyway, if anyone quotes it the quote stays the same.

In other words, welcome to the club.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom