OW Referral course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mobeachlovers

Contributor
Reaction score
Planning a trip back to Cozumel to complete OW course, how are the last few weeks in August generally..other than really warm?:)
Anyone completed referral recently with Dive Paradise?
Thanks! :snorkeler:

Planning a trip back to Cozumel to complete OW course, how are the last few weeks in August generally..other than really warm?:)
Anyone completed referral recently with Dive Paradise?
Thanks! :snorkeler:
Hi, @mobeachlovers. August is still hurricane season so there is a chance that your dive plans may be derailed. I would allow for a few more days to cushion that possibility if you haven't yet finalized your travel plans yet. I've traveled within the hurricane window to Cozumel (but mid to late September) and it was fine. There would be an hour or so of heavy rain and then it would be as though nothing ever happened, sunny blue skies. I dove about 15 tanks with Pro Dive Mexico in cenotes and in Cozumel while down there and they were excellent. My dive buddy did his AOW down there and also had good things to say. The crew that we were with was out of the Occidental resorts.

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom