Oxycheq Wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

quarryrat once bubbled...

Those wings look mighty tempting. I just might have to call Pat and see if he can ship a 40# for doubles to put on the plate.

If you bring some premium Molson with ya on the next trip to Gilboa I might even let ya take it fer a swim and ya can do yer own report.

You really are disgruntled with your Kentucky supplier, aren't ya?

JohnF

But then again, anyone that sponsors a CART race is all right with me.

If you're hitting someone up for a doubles wing, make sure they bring a single with them as well. You know - just so we can make a proper comparison and do a full and proper report for the board.

Come on Scott... let's go Scott... bring out the wing Scott....

:D :D :D

Seacur once bubbled...

You really are disgruntled with your Kentucky supplier, aren't ya?

JohnF

NAhhh. Their ok. I'm just a gear pig.

The little woman says I'm in mid-life crisis right now.

Boogie711 once bubbled...
But then again, anyone that sponsors a CART race is all right with me.

If you're hitting someone up for a doubles wing, make sure they bring a single with them as well. You know - just so we can make a proper comparison and do a full and proper report for the board.

Come on Scott... let's go Scott... bring out the wing Scott....

:D :D :D

If I get the wing then I'll have to order a dog bone to put the single on (well, tanks too for the doubles.)

I'm gonna be in deep kimchi again on the home front.

You're not the only one. :whack:

quarryrat once bubbled...
Those wings look mighty tempting. I just might have to call Pat and see if he can ship a 40# for doubles to put on the plate.
I've got an Halcyon 45# Explorer wing, and I consider that bare minimum for doubles...

Roak

Even for double aluminum 80's roak????

roakey once bubbled...

I've got an Halcyon 45# Explorer wing, and I consider that bare minimum for doubles...

Roak

You might be right. I'm just now begining to consider building a doubles set and I was reading the doubles thread on here to see what others were using.

I went back to doublecheck Pat's site and the minimum doubles wing offered at present is a 48#. I think that should be sufficent for a pair of steel 72's. But I'm always open to suggestions.

Hey Guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I just ordered the new 45# single tank wing, and I should have it by next week.. I am planning on doing a dive with it next weekend. I will post a report after I dive it...

PM me if anyone one is interested in these wings, as I ordered a few for my "friends" also...

Or email me: lubold8431@yahoo.com

I cant wait to get it wet!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom