Oxygen cylinder fills in OC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As always, my apologies if this has been asked previously. Searching wasn't successful.

I'm a newly minted instructor and am in the process of buying my emergency O2 kit as required by my organization's standards. Anyone know where can I get this thing filled in Orange County, or maybe like south LA County (Lakewood, Long Beach, etc)?

Thanks!

Might try contacting one of the companies below, they eitehr wil be able to supply or can connecct you with someone who can.

Spectrum Gas Products - Spectrum Gas Products, Inc. - Home - (714) 444-0477 - More

B. Air Source Industries - Welcome to Air Source Industries - (562) 426-4017 - More

C. California Tool & Welding - CALIFORNIA TOOL & WELDING SUPPLY Home - (909) 613-1445 - More

D. Praxair Inc - Praxair, Inc. - Manufacturer of industrial, process and specialty gases - (310) 371-1254 - More

E. Airgas - maps.google.com - (800) 224-7427 - More

F. Airgas West - Airgas.com - Gas, Welding, Safety Supply - (310) 823-7442 - More

G. Airgas West - Airgas.com - Gas, Welding, Safety Supply - (818) 240-5917 - More

H. TYM's - maps.google.com - (310) 673-3330 - More

I. American Medical Oxygen Sales Corporation - maps.google.com - (800) 540-4693 - More

J. Airgas West - Airgas.com - Gas, Welding, Safety Supply - (323) 567-4580 - More

Much obliged sir! I'll give those a try.

Many Medical Supply Stores, can fill your O2 bottles with 100% O2 fills. Dive shops have trouble filling past a certian PSI, and have a very difficult time providing 100%.

100% O2 is good for migraines, BTW.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom