Paddle VS.Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can add the Foil Force Fin - the first of the split fins on the market - Force Fin Foil Force Fin - They are the next of the Force Fin products to go back into production, with an eta during September. I agree with Captain Gene. The "Other" flat split fin blades limit the benefit of a split fin blade design. This video explains in a simple and fun way the benefit of curved blades over flat blades in the water: format: Force Fin: The Earth is Round

foilforce282.jpg

Split fins ←←←just say "no"!

I haven't seen a splitfin diver yet that wasn't either kicking improperly or creating a silting vortex behind them.

UT-OH, I guess I might have a developed a little reputation in the video section.

Funny you mention white balance in this thread. My Mares Avanti Quattro Power full foot fins are grey. Work great for manual white balance. I wish my Apollos were the same color.
Apollo Sports: Dive Gear: Split Fins: Bio-Fin Pro

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom