PADI Deco.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You won't accept my word as the "gospel truth"? :D.
Sure :blinking:

...... Here's a link ......
Thank You.

Should we trust those Italian divers that volunteered for the paper ?
What do we know of how red wine affects bubbles in the blood stream? :D..... ooopsss I am Italian too.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Sure :blinking:
What do we know of how red wine affects bubbles in the blood stream? :D..... ooopsss I am Italian too.

Alberto (aka eDiver)
You should know all about red wine effects on miscellanous stuff then :p

@DiveNav: I tend to accept what has been published in a peer-reviewed journal as being "accurate" given the methods reported. I am skeptical of published results that only one group (the one that authored the paper) has been able to demonstrate.

Along the lines of discussion regarding the diet of the subjects included in the study, it would also be important to investigate the extent of genetic influence on DCS, VGE, etc. Repeating the study in a population with a different genetic background and one that is relatively homogeneous (or more heterogeneous) would be interesting. A similar study in a dive population of Scandinavian, Asian, or American subjects would be worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom