padi dive table

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298:
it boggles the mind
somone would soend hours of there time to look around and find one for less money
its 15 bucks..
support you LDS
if its too much to spend.. mabye SCUBA isnt a activity for you
what are ya gona do when your regs need servive?

Whatever. :icon_roll How do you know he didn't just lose it?

I've bought some tables but since I travel between Asia and north america a lot I need imperial and metric. I find them online, or get scans and laminate them. They work great and supplement my computer. I'm certainly not going to buy every rdp, nitrox rdp, EAD table etc in both metric and imperial.

Buy a reg from your LDS and get your tables on the cheap. The ones UnixSage posted look fine to me.

On a recent dive my business partner lost his PADI charts from his BCD pocket. It sleeps with the fishes.

So, he bought another from a LDS on Marathon and we 'dove on'. Small price to pay for such useful information. Let's see . . . $15.00 or Bends? Hummm.

Brand0n:
just wonderin if anyone new of any online sources for dive tables for recreational no decompression diving, i could have bought one of my instructer but there 15$ but i thought i might be able to find one online to print. can anyone help me out ?

thanks

http://images.google.ca/images?q=padi+rdp&hl=en

You can perhaps also google other RDPs in an effort to check them out and compare.

Don't forget you're supposed to add 10' to PADI if you're diving in cold water. I actually use DCIEM, which is more conservative. It's made by Canadians for Canadians :D

- ChillyWaters

serambin:
Some of the print is just too small to read. Maybe we can just guess at the numbers. I mean, close counts huh!

Okay, bud. First off, the numbers aren't too small to read, otherwise you need glasses REAAALLLY BAD! Sometimes Internet Explorer fits an image into the browser, but that isn't necessarily the size of the image. That image is PLENTY big to read all the numbers, unless you are technically blind.

Second, I'm not one to judge if someone uses a copyrighted work. I've copied an MP3 or two in my time, so I'm not one to judge him. Also, I own my DCIEM table, but I've looked at others more for reference, out of curiousity. I like having them available for such purposes. Would I buy the PADI RDP? Nope. Do I use it for diving? Nope.

Should he buy a proper table? Probably. Does it hurt to check out a few to see the differences, and then decide which to buy? Nope.

- ChillyWaters

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/data/500/1596FLATWHL1-1.gif is my version of the PADI RDP. It does differ from the PADI table by +/- a minute here and there since it is regenerated using the basic formulae and the DSAT M-value for 60 minute compartment, but that also avoids the copyright issue.

I find the SI section of the PADI RDP unreadable without my glasses or prescription mask. On my version, you calculate your new PG by using the bottom row. Just add in the minutes of your SI, then move to the right to see which new PG you have moved into. As with the ongassing section, you will also find that that method of SI calculation varies a +/- a minute or so from the PADI RDP numbers, but that is insignificant in real life.

Looks big enough to me:

http://www.bucearpadi.com.ar/html/Cursos/Images/Rdp1.jpg

Rdp1.jpg

http://www.bucearpadi.com.ar/html/Cursos/Images/RDP2.JPG

RDP2.JPG

serambin:
Some of the print is just too small to read. Maybe we can just guess at the numbers. I mean, close counts huh!
I think spanish has to be lagrer type to understand. I know I've seen Americans talk louder in Mexico to help the locals understand english. :wink:

hoosier:
Yes, you migh be right. But, everyone has a different situation you never know.
Other previous replies address your concerns. But, your reply is very offensive. I had better not use your LDS if they have the same attitude as yours.

I have seen many colleage kids who want to dive.... But they are poor to get in.
How do you think if they are your kid?

yeah sure there might be a certan curcumstance.
but i found more often than not that all these internet armchair divers
(and am am NOT refering to anyone here just in general)
will spend hours of there time to locate a item online or on e bay and after shipping they save all of 5 bucks on a 200 dollar item.
these are the same people who complain about 5 dollar air fills
is this a case of that... who knows its so hard to tell on a message board.
My previous post might have also been a case of some misdirected anger and frustration
i spend a fairly large amount of time working various aspects of this industry and have found that there are more people than not that just want all they can get outa you for free, exploit my giving nature, and enjoyment of helping others in the sport, and of corse after reading post after post after post of people who pretend to have a freakin clue and spread BS about this sport info like fertilizer.
all in a attemp to find that small group of member who post info worth the time it takes to read
:END RANT:
(again not refering to anyone here)
As far as finding my comment offensive....
i thought that was mild at worst.....
how can you find it offensive when it wasnt even directed at you....
in any case a little food for thought here.
with our economy. LDS are goin outa buisness every day.
how bout we support them.
as has been said many times before
where ya gonna get air fills online

PS
I do not currently own or work in a LDS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom