PADI EANx tables in metric?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone got a spare set of these lying around? I just finished my TDI course, but it only has the tables printed in the manual, which I'd rather not drag to the dive site each time. My instructor ran me through the PADI material as well, and I found the PADI EANx tables easy to use - trouble is I'm a metric diver, and he only has the imperial tables available. Anyone want to sell me some metric ones? They're not available individually from PADI, only available with the course book which I don't need.

I don't have any around, but if you can't find them elsewhere, I can arrange to have PADI drop-ship them to you.

Product #61049 RDP, Enriched Air 32% Oxygen Table, Metric

Product #61053 RDP, Enriched Air 36% Oxygen Table, Metric

Product #61057 Equivalent Air Depth/ Oxygen Exposure Table, Metric

Suggested retail price is US$26.97 for one of each. Your local PADI dive center could add them on to their next order and save on shipping.

Thanks Drew - I'll let you know if I get stuck. Part numbers are handy, PADI doesn't have them on their website anywhere I could see.

Originally posted by bengiddins
Thanks Drew - I'll let you know if I get stuck. Part numbers are handy, PADI doesn't have them on their website anywhere I could see.

Part numbers and product ordering information are only on the PADI Pros section of their website.

PADI Doesnt sell to the general public which is why you dont find product id numbers. You will have to order it through your local PADI Dive store or some other shop that sells PADI Tables.

Ryan Stone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom