Palau vs Tubbataha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive_addict

Registered
Reaction score
I've just been to tubbataha recently ,and am thinking of going to Palau next month... For people who have been to Palau and Tubbataha recently, what are the differences and are there different marine life that you can see in Palau that would rarely be seen in PH?

any comments appreciated...

I have never been to Tubba.. but as that is very close to a lot of commercial long lining nations i am assuming not too many sharks around there, where as lots in Palau. But as i said, i have not been to Tubba so could be talkin out my azzz....

All I've gotta say is that if you've only got 51-100 dives under your belt and you've already been to tubbataha and now wanna go to palau - both arguably the best dive sites in the world - you probably won't be impressed with any other diving destination! :)

But I've heard Palau has more pelagics. So that's maybe a reason to go.

I was in Palau in December and then in Puerto Galera a couple weeks ago. I have to say that for s Palau is better. Macro, well PG is a bit better. Tubba? Not sure but if you've been to PG that might help compare.

Back
Top Bottom