Palawan Dive operation reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am interested in people's experiences with the different dive operations in Palawan. If you have any particularly good or bad reports, I would like to hear them. I am interested in an operation that is able to accommodate the interests of more experienced divers.

If you consider Coron as part of Palawan then there are two:
Discovery and Sangat Island.
There are several places where scuba diving is available from Puerto Princesa to El Nido

Most liveaboads start their trips(Mid Mar to Mid June) to Tubattaha from Puerto Princesa.

Is there a LOB/Safari during mid-October covering Coron+ElNido+Palawan? I am planning my next dive trip and looking at this geo region. And I want to cover all three in one trip.

Thanks

I am interested in people's experiences with the different dive operations in Palawan. If you have any particularly good or bad reports, I would like to hear them. I am interested in an operation that is able to accommodate the interests of more experienced divers.

There's cave diving in El Nido. I won't consider myself an experienced diver, but they were very helpful in organizing my cavern class when we had special requests, and re-organizing things for us when we had to because of weather conditions. Although as far as I know, the cave divers in residence when I was there (including previous owner) all left. I'm not quite sure of who is there now and how they are doing it, but they still offer it on their website.

Is there a LOB/Safari during mid-October covering Coron+ElNido+Palawan? I am planning my next dive trip and looking at this geo region. And I want to cover all three in one trip.

Thanks

I'm not quite sure what you mean by Coron+ElNido+Palawan (Coron and El Nido are in Palawan, so I don't quite see what you mean by separating those?), but if I remember correctly from my trip preparation last year, the Seafaries between El Nido and Coron where starting in November. I think you're best bet are contacting the dive shops directly to ask for their plannings.

This is what I meant -
2017-08-30 (2).png

Back
Top Bottom