Panama City pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaPT

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My second attempt at underwater pics turned out better than the last thanks to the feedback received on my Belize pics. Working in manual mode is definitely the way to go. I did notice that the pics I tried to take in macro setting did not come out very well, so I will need to practice more on this. Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks, Allen

18657BlackBart008.jpg

18657BridgeSpanSat011.jpg

18657BridgeSpanSat016.jpg

18657USSStrength010c.jpg

Pretty damn good results with just the camera's flash. The improvements never ceases to amaze me when someone decides to brave the new world of Manual shooting. Keep it up!

Just need to get level with some of fish shots...

Nice job, where did you take these?

PT, I hope I can get some pics as good as those. Very nice!

The cucumber was on the Black Bart and old freighter.
The Cubbyu and Townsend Angel were found on one of the bridge spans and the star with blennie were on the USS Strength.
I probably deleted 20 shots trying to get a decent shot of a blennie but all the macro shots were out of focus. I was actually beginning my ascent when I saw the star with the blennie and was able to get a decent shot.

Looking great!

Not exactly sure how to help with your macro shots...maybe you could post one or two that you thought should have come out, along with the EXIF data, and we can help from there?

I really like the Townsend Angel shot. Good Job! :thumb:

Thanks for the comments everyone. I never knew changing from auto mode to manual would make such a huge difference.

Alcina
I think I deleted all the photos that were out of focus, but will check tonight to see.

Allen

scubaPT:
Thanks for the comments everyone. I never knew changing from auto mode to manual would make such a huge difference.

Alcina
I think I deleted all the photos that were out of focus, but will check tonight to see.

Allen

Nice pics Allen. Back on June 5, it was still 72/73 ar depth off PC. Is it any warmer yet? I was in the Bahamas all last week with 82-85 water and got spoiled :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom