• Panasonic Directory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panasonic Panaromas

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other -- Please specify in thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anferney

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

As a Panasonic owner I quickly realised there is no sub-forum for Panasonic here in Underwater Photography. Until recently I could understand why, but with all the developments Panasonic is becoming a serious contender for underwater photography enthusiasts. A dedicated sub-forum would group the discussions and make it easier for interested people to find relevant conversations.

I am building support for this sub-forum and I need at least 12 people who agree it's a good idea before it will be considered. I need your support! If you're interested, either "thanks" this post or add a post showing your support.

Also, we need a catchy name... so far the best I have is "Panasonic Panoramas" but I'm sure we can do better :)

Thanks for your support!

Hi All,

Remember that you don't need to have a Panasonic camera to support this sub-forum. You only need to be interested in Panasonic and agree that there should be a place to discuss them :)

We only need another 9 interested people - please don't be afraid to show your support. Just hit "thanks" or post a quick "yes".

Thanks!

Yes! Canon user now, but I think Micro 4/3 will rule in a few years.

Definitely interested, been researching Panny P&S's for the last month and a dedicated forum would be useful.

Yup.

Jack

Back
Top Bottom