Parrot Island, Aug 25?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelpmermaid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be visiting Mom in the FLL area shortly and may be able to get in a morning dive. I was looking at doing a trip w/Parrot Island out of Pompano Beach on Friday, Aug 25. Anyone else interested?

Always interested but unfortunately I'm almost positive I'm working that weekend.I'll let ya know if anything changes!

It's a definite possible maybe for me.

I would love to join you but I will be out of town that weekend. It's a good operation, enjoy your dives!

kelpmermaid:
The morning of the 26th (Sat) might also work for me...
That's got possibilities. I'll check with some of the regulars and see what we can get going.

I just dove with them a couple weeks ago, they have a fun group. I'm trying to find
a Tenneco Towers dive that weekend, if not I'll be heading to Key Largo.

KelpMermaid- OR you could make a short drive to Jupiter and dive with us!

Jupiter Trip

MerMaids of course are always Welcome.

Orlando Eric:
KelpMermaid- OR you could make a short drive to Jupiter and dive with us!

Jupiter Trip

MerMaids of course are always Welcome.

Thanks, OE, but I'm limited on how far I can go -- I did see that thread and was tempted, but Saturday is Mom's birthday, so I need to stick closer to "home."

Kelpmermaid- it is still not too late to come dive with memememememememme - - - Jupiter is exaclty 1 (one) hour from Fort Lauderdale. You will spend that much time telling your mum (again) why you didn't marry that, "nice jewish accountant boy"

Hope to see you there... I'll set aside a half shell for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom