Partial Plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nuts4koi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All.

I start my certification class on Friday evening.:D I wanted to know if I should dive with my partial dental plate or leave it at home. It is for molars and my front teeth are all intact.

Thanks in advance.

It doesn't matter, whatever you feel comfortable with. There is no wrong answer.

Congratulations on your class.

Good diving.

I have a partial top plate,& dive with it in -it is a good fit. It is easier to keep your regulator in with teeth rather than gums.

Hi All.

I start my certification class on Friday evening.:D I wanted to know if I should dive with my partial dental plate or leave it at home. It is for molars and my front teeth are all intact.

Thanks in advance.

As an instructor and a dentist I suggest leaving it in if stable. Otherwise take it out - just don't lose it. Does not sound like you really need it if not eating so it may be less hassle to takeit out when you dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom