Passed OW this weekend--Thank you note..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

billblack

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi y'all,
I had posted here asking for suggestions as to where to go to do my OW training.
As some of you may remember I ended up as a student at Hatt's in Melbourne.
I'll post my experiences in the new diver forum- where they should be posted- but I did want to thank everyone in the Florida section for their encouragement and advice, as well as giving a BIG thumbs up to Starr and Mike Hatt at Hatt's in Melbourne, to our instructor, Donna Askew- she did a great job...and to the crew of "Blue Tang", the dive boat we made our 2 OW dives on Sunday, great boat, great crew and just a damn fine experience. Everyone in the class had a great time and did a great job throughout the class.
OK...gushing about first diving experiences concluded.
:)
Oh...yeah..and I am signing up for the AOW and Nitrox classes today. I am afraid I am hooked on blowing bubbles.

Cool Beans! congrats!

Great! Glad to hear you had a wonderful time.

When are you going to join us at a DUDC meeting? You missed out on some good ice cream and comraderie last month.

Seriously, though. The way to keep diving is by joining a dive club or becoming active with the Florida Conch Divers.. or both... You'll find a lot of DUDC members in this forum...

Keep your eye in the Trips section of this forum (especially the south Florida section) and watch for get togethers at LBTS or BHB. Great easy diving and a lot of fun. You'll also find a lot of get togethers at one of the dive charters... or someplace else... i.e. Ginnie... Get involved and dive...

Al

billblack:
I am afraid I am hooked on blowing bubbles.

Congrats Bill!!! Good thing you moving on with the AOW and Nitrox. If you don't mind a little insight from a fellow conch, don't stop there; take the Rescue Diver Course. You'll be surprised how much it will help your diving in general, and you'll learn a lot of skills you'll pray you never have to use.

Again, Congrats!!!!!

dude, too awesome

your wallet gonna be hurting from now on, though

:wink:

Congratulation

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom